Who We Are
DagazMedia.com is operated by Dagaz Media, LLC, a Maine-based company with its physical address in Alfred, Maine, USA. Mailing address PO Box 51, Alfred, ME 04002 USA. Dagaz Media is privately held and its sole manager is Fred Greenhalgh. Email: email@example.com for any inquiries.
Last updated: 5/2/2021.
Code of Conduct Regarding Personal Information
- We never collect more information than we need in order to serve you.
- Any information submitted to us is kept in a secure data environment with access restricted to necessary personnel only.
- Personally identifiable information is never shared with third parties, unless specifically outlined in language surrounding “Opt In” events.
- Anonymized data is occasionally shared for the purposes of research, education, or serving relevant content to similar internet users.
- We explicitly ask for ‘Opt In’ permission in order to send you marketing communications, and make it clear how to ‘Opt Out’ if you not longer wish to receive those communications.
- If something feels creepy to us, we don’t do it.
What We Collect
Non-identifiable Session Data (IP Address, Cookies, Etc)
- We collect anonymous tracking data of website visits with cookies enabled, allowing us to analyze our website performance and make changes to improve the user experience.
- We capture non-personally identifiable IP and user session information for security purposes, such as analyzing malicious or questionable traffic.
Personally Identifiable Information (Email, Phone Numbers, Address, etc.)
- Any personally identifiable information voluntarily submitted to us via contact forms is used for purposes of answering said inquiries.
- We ask all users to ‘Opt In’ to receive communications. If you Opt in:
- You may receive email communications in compliance with CANSPAM Regulations.
- You may be part of a user subset who have their email addresses encrypted, anonymized and shared with vendors such as Google and Facebook for the purposes of creating advertising campaigns for similar groups of internet users (more about this form of advertising). This may sound a little dicey, but basically all it does it allow us to find like-minded people using computer algorithms. Your actually affinity group, tastes, demographic information, etc. is never reported back to us and the web vendors (Google, Facebook) do not actually know it was you who was part of this subset.
If you have any questions about these policies, or would like to withdraw consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.